COSMODYNE: PROCESS PLANTS
For over forty years, Cosmodyne has designed and manufactured over 400 cryogenic plants world-wide for air separation, gas generation, and liquefaction of natural gas, nitrogen, oxygen and argon. Their small-scale and larger modular process plants are valued for their efficiency, compact size, portability, ease of transportation and rapid on-site installation. Headquartered in Seal Beach, California, USA, Cosmodyne is supported by Cryogenic Industries' global group of sales, suppliers and service companies.
As a specialized engineering company, Cosmodyne's offerings include a series of standard plants as well as the ability to supply customized solutions. Below is a list of Cosmodyne's standard plants:
Natural Gas Liquefiers (nitrogen expansion and mixed refrigerant)
- Open Loop (from 5,000 gallons per day)
- Closed Loop (from 10,000-500,000 gallons per day)
Air Separation Plants (the below can also be modified to produce gaseous products)
- GFED (4-7 TPD)
- ASPEN Series (15-35 TPD)
- POPLAR (50-200 TPD)
- PINE (50-200 TPD (LIN only)
Nitrogen and Oxygen Liquefiers (5-300 TPD)
- ELM Series
Nitrogen Gas Generator
- LGN Liquid assist high purity gaseous nitrogen generators (600 1000 Nm³/hr)
- TGN Self-refrigerated high purity liquid and gaseous nitrogen generators (1,000 Nm³/hr 2,100 Nm³/hr)
For product details, please go to Cosmodyne's website at www.COSMODYNE.com .
Based in Gujarat India, Rhine Engineering is a specialized 135,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, offering a variety of pressure vessels, tanks and related equipment, as well as products and services from the three divisions it operates:
- ACD India Marketing ACD products and offering pre-and-post sale service under license from ACD U.S.
- Cryoquip India Manufacturing ambient vaporizers and selling process units under license from Cryoquip U.S.
- Cosmodyne India Manufacturing small-scale process plants for Cosmodyne U.S.
For further information on products and services, go to Rhine Engineering website at www.RHINEENGG.com.